We all know that Google is a big tech giant company and its products are also too much useful for the users. So in this article we are going to tell you, how to Download Google Camera APK in any android device. Google has developed a camera app Gcam (Google Camera) for android. At the initial step this app was supporting all the android device which has the version of kitkat 4.4 or above. But due to some reasons it was started supporting Google’s Pixel devices officially. This google camera apk app also supports PhotoSphere, Astrophotography and some unique features.
What is GCam Mod
Table of Contents
GCam mod officially support google camera apk app to some smartphones and insure it support all the features with these smartphones. You can find several versions of google camera app, where some of them are multiple smartphones. While some versions are specific to single device.
Download Google Camera APK (GCam) App v7.3
Google has recently updated GCam (Google Camera) app v7.3 with some enhancement and new features. You will get some bug fixes by which the overall stability has been improved. If you didn’t get the official support for Google Camera apk app on other android devices. There are some other ways by which you can enjoy the top features of this camera app. Due to the open source of the android ecosystem. it has provided chance to developers to develop and extend feature of Google camera app so that it could support all the devices other than pixel smartphones. Many different modes are available for popular smartphones. You can choose between different modes based on your device and usability. The developers has released the Google Camera (GCam) apk v7.3 for all android smartphones.
Download Google Camera APK Features
- Automatic DND (Do Not Disturb) mode while video recording.
- Provides rearranged settings UI(User Interface).
- Video recording ability upto 24 frames per second.
- Adjust the brightness and HDR+ of your photo with exposure controls.
- Astrophotography to take a picture of the Milky Way in Night Sight.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and hold the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
Download (Google Camera) Gcam 7.3 APK mod for all Android devices
We have first modded Gcam 7.3 APK made available by parrot043. The new mod is almost available for every Android smartphone. The interested users can download click below to get compatible.
(Google Camera) Gcam 7.3 APK mod – MGC_7.3.017_Parrot043-v1.apk–
Note: The Gcam 7.3 APK is compatible with Android 10 or later versions. If you wish to enjoy the Google Camera MOD on any old device, then you are free to get any Gcam MOD based on version 7.2, 7.0, 6.1, 5.2.
Pixel 4 (Google Camera) Gcam 7.3 apk
The new Gcam 7.3 APK Mod is compatible with Android 10 running smartphones, including OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, Essential Phone, Poco F1, Galaxy S10e, S10 series, Note 10 series, Nokia, and more. The interested users can download click below to get the compatible
(Google Camera) Gcam 7.3 APK mod – MGC_7.3.017_Parrot043-v1.apk
Download (Google Camera) Gcam 7.3 APK mod for the Galaxy S20 series and Note 20 series
Download the latest (Google Camera) Gcam mod for your smartphone:
GCam from Urnyx05:
- Urnyx’s 7.3 v2.4: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.4.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-10-31, configs)
- Urnyx’s 7.3 v2.3: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-10-09, configs)
GCam from Arnova8g2:
- GCam_6beta.201115.1444build-8.0.101.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-11-15)
- GCam_6beta.201113.1717build-8.0.101.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-11-13)
- GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-06-05, configs)
- Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V188.8.131.52822.1145.apk (Arnova8G2, 2019-08-22, buffer fix, configs, changelog)
GCam from Parrrot043:
- MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V7.apk (Parrot043, 2020-11-13)
- MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V5.apk (Parrot043, 2020-11-11)
Compatibility and requirements:
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and Mediatek phones, but usually with limitations.
- Most APK only support ARM64
- Recent APK may not work on older Android versions
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info)
- Android only
How to download and install Google Camera on your smartphone:
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK from the above link.
- Select and Install it (Allow app installation from external sources).
- Open the Google Camera (Once the icon appears in your launcher).
You’ve successfully installed the (Google Camera) Gcam 7.3 apk on your Android smartphone. If you still get any problems, then don’t forget to hit the comments section below.